Thursday 5 September 2013

Finished!

I have finished both of my projects! Woo!



That's right, I finally made up Mini Fox:


Foxes everywhere... I got that notebook from Bloomsbury and the fox badge was a present from my friend (and first-year room mate) Emma; I wear it lovingly.


I've started playing around with the settings on my dad's Olympus camera, the above picture was taking using a lighter tone setting, I think it looks quite nice for this close-up.


I saw a T-shirt with these Doctor Who owls on it once, I really love it! This is the section with Tom Baker Owl on it and he's represented with his stripey (and longggg) scarf, it's almost like mine...


Ems being an amazing model: in this photo we went for the 'at one with nature' look. In this photo I used the 'pop art' setting which makes the colours really vivid. I don't know if it was necessary in the evening sunlight, but hey-ho it doesn't look too bad.


Here she is again (looking fabulous with her recently done hair) going for the 'classic knitter magazine model' pose (with added Spaniel).


I like this one, although Binkie looks like she's ready to attack the scarf (which she did later, but don't worry we saved it).



And finally, Emma looking her best, going for the 'scarf on face' look. Brilliant.

Next project?? Any ideas??

I was really inspired by a photo from my first knitspiration post (#appropriate, it is called knitspiration after all). 

This photo, to be precise. I downloaded some simple instructions for cable knitting last night, but it was not the right type of cable for this headband. I dug out an old Rowan pattern book that I had with a cable knit scarf in it, the scarf had two types of cable in and one of them was pretty close to this style, so I'm going to trial and error until I come up with the right look. 

If you have any ideas for some projects that I could make then please comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment