Sunday 8 September 2013

Favourite Things #2


In today's Favourite Things post I am going to talk about my favourite singers.



She's controversial and pretty strange, and there are times when I wonder why I like her, but I do. I've done a four year degree with this poster on my wall, and I will be putting it up straight away when I move into my house for my Masters:





She's so bizarre! I love it.

So she's back, with her latest single 'Applause' giving us a taster for her new album. I literally can't wait for it, I love all of her songs and my iTunes playcount for Lady Gaga is second only to one artist:


I've seen him live twice with one of my best friends, Sarah, and we made a banner and it was filmed on the big screen!

That's me on the left and Sarah on the right. Afterwards people kept coming up to us and saying "you're the girls with the banner! can we have a photo?" #FeltLikeCelebs

I guess you could say I have a wide range of tastes... If I had to choose one genre of music to listen to for the rest of my life it would definitely be country music. I will always love country. I love the fact it isn't old or new, the fact it's sad and happy, I love Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash, Shania Twain, Old Crow Medicine Show, Jake Bugg, the list goes on.

So those are my two favourite artists, who are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment