Monday 30 September 2013

Just Another Miffy Monday #3




It's been over a week since I last posted, I have been reallllly busy finishing at work, going to London with Miffy to assist on her buying trip, saying all of my goodbyes to my true Jersey friends and then packing, traveling, arriving and unpacking in DURHAM. So...! Without further ado I am back on the blog scene and what better way to return than with a Miffy Monday?

Sadly last week we attended the funeral of Miffy's uncle Roger, so for Roger's wife, Aunty Wendy, Miffy made her a blanket. It was the fastest I have ever seen her crochet! She just got straight onto it and spent every free minute for the 7 days she had crocheting. By the end of it she had repetitive strain injury.. well, not quite.


What a beautiful stitch.


I love the border too, she really is a perfectionist.



It's so big! Not bad for a week's work.


Here she is, crazy woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment