Monday 2 September 2013

Busy Weekend

The weekend always seems to literally whizz by, I can't believe it's Monday again already.


This weekend I went to the Jersey Live festival with my best friend and it was brilliant!

We were there just to see Bastille really, but the whole festival was fantastic. Bastille were absolutely amazing.


On the main stage before Bastille were several other bands including Deep Valley, a band that Hannah and I had not heard of before but we fell in love with them. They really have real girl power.


Here's my festival kit: I went in wearing my flower-festival headband, my money belt, and my little fake tattoos. I left with my Jersey Live wrist band, a friendship bracelet from Hannah (I got her one too) and my new DOPE cap, I felt so G.


My fake tattoos today, looking a little bit tatty...


My lovely friendship bracelet from my best friend :)

My favourite thing ever: my money belt, I safely stored my phone, ID, money and ticket in there, and didn't have to worry about carrying a bag.

The next 'Just Another Miffy Monday' will be next Monday (it's not a weekly feature). Back to knitting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment