Monday 9 September 2013

Just Another Miffy Monday #2


Everyone's favourite feature is back, let's see what Miffy has been up to since the last Miffy Monday...


Miffy has been making lots of puddings lately, this one is my absolute, hands-down, without-a-doubt favourite so far: lemon tiramisu.  She topped it off with popping candy and amoretti biscuits... YUM. It was so much better than real tiramisu, the flavours were rich and refreshing. I am taking the recipe back to university with me, that's for sure.

The more I stare at that picture, the more I want to eat it... I'm craving it now. Great.


 Just to make me even hungrier, here's another photo of it, from a different angle.


Time for something less edible, but equally delicious: Miffy's completed baby blanket. She seems to constantly be making them for people. This one is knitted and so perfect for a little baby girl. It's in the softest wool too. I love the colours, they're so soft.


 Perfect tension.


 What else is Miffy up to? She's just gone mad online and bought three new crochet books...


I love the look of Geek Chic Crochet, I want that one please.


These two look so cool, there may be some good Christmas presents ideas in here that I might sneakily photocopy before I head up to uni...

What's she up to at the moment then? Look at these lovely colours, she loves Debbie Bliss, and who can blame her? 


Surprise, surprise! Miffy is making another baby blanket! This is for a little one on his or her way, I guess she knows it's going to be a girl because of the colour scheme, but hey - there's nothing wrong with boys liking pink.

That's all for this Miffy Monday, I have just been commissioned to make someone a mohair jumper, she'll buy me the wool and pay me for my time too - I love it when a plan comes together.



No comments:

Post a Comment