Sunday 25 August 2013

Weekend Creativity // *regular features*

I have decided to take this blog seriously, and properly dedicate time to it. In order to do so I will be introducing some regular features; some of which I made up myself ("I'm in the fourth grade, I can make things up myself!"**) some of which were inspired by other blogs. These features will include:



  • Knitspiration: I am constantly inspired for future knitting projects by images, other people, magazines, films etc. and I will post some of my inspirations in this regular feature.
  • Just Another Miffy Monday: My mum is a knitter and Crochet Queen and she has agreed to let me do a regular post on her and her projects and inspirations.
  • A Few Of My Favourite Things: What it says on the tin really, favourite films, songs, books, artists, singers, anything I can think of! 

So that's what's coming up, now for today's post...


My mum discovered this AMAZING new spread, it literally tastes exactly like those biscuits you get with your coffee: so good.


My dad put up this new clock and some pictures today, I thought it looked really stylish; a classic gentleman's study. I really love that photo of Sean Connery as James Bond. 



I went to Paperchase and treated myself to this cardboard folder. I printed off all of my free patterns and put them in there. One step closer to being a more organised and economical knitter!


Here are some of my magazines and pattern books that I found too.


I really love this folder, and it's perfect for patterns. 

Tomorrow is a bank holiday and I will try and finish my Mini Fox then, my scarf is coming on nicely, I've done two more colours since I last posted about it.

** This is a quote from one of my favourite films, Dan In Real Life, I highly recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing feel-good film.