Wednesday 21 August 2013

The plan...

      I was chatting to my best friend the other day and told her that I was planning a mega-sort out of my wool in order to:


a) be more organised
b) be more creative
c) save money

      The idea is to sort out all of my left overs from years of my own projects and also my mum's (she is a great sorter-outer and I often benefit from this). I said that on the weekend I was going to sort it all out and assign a project to every last scrap so that I could:

a) tidy up
b) have lots and lots of knitting to do for the near future
c) not need to buy any wool for quite a while



      If I can get through all of that wool then I will really enjoy the next time I go to my favourite wool shop and buy something new. 


      I intend to make lots of Christmas presents (I'm particularly good at hats, and who doesn't love a good pom pom?) which will also save me money, and little accessories such as hearts and flowers.

      I am definitely a knitter, however I have always wanted to try crochet but have never plucked up the courage. I think another one of my projects will be to learn (thank you, YouTube) to crochet.

      So, the plan for this blog (among other things) is to record my progress with this wool-athon. 

      I have to add a thank you to One Sheepish Girl for completely inspiring me to be more creative and to start a blog. Thank you!