Friday 23 August 2013

Charlie-Clever-Cloggs-Cunning-Fox-Wise-Owl-Genius-O'Connell


My little brother Charlie O'Connell got his GCSE results yesterday and boy oh boy did he deliver. His results are amazing and he has made the whole family very proud. 
Celebrations last night in the form of champagne...

And jumping around!


Here's an interview with the Clever-Cloggs-Cunning-Fox-Wise-Owl-Genius:

How did you feel the night before results day?

Really really nervous. All I could think about was results and the day seemed to drag on. Time was going so slowly!!

How did you feel when you opened the envelope?

I couldn't believe it when I saw all my grades there!

What was your reaction like?

Shocked. I laughed!

What was your best result and why?

Best result was for English (A star) but best achievement was maths because I felt like I'd really worked hard and got the results!


There he is, looking all clever in this (professionally edited) photo.

In knitting news: the scarf is coming along nicely, I haven't had time to sew up my Mini-Fox yet.