Monday 25 November 2013

Knitspiration #5


 

The title of this post should be sung to the tune of Vonda Shepard's "Sweet Inspiration" (changing the word 'sweet' for 'Swedish'), I have provided a link for those unfamiliar with this song:
 


It has been a whole month since I last blogged, this Masters seems to have gotten in the way lately. Today I have assigned some time specifically for this blog, so sit back and enjoy the following Knitspiration post, which is a mixture of Christmassy, Swedish, colours and a pug.

 

 
I love these Swedish colours, they're a bit Christmassy, and they look very snug for this cold snap. I think it's the fact these colours are quite soft, and not bright like a lot of things in fashion lately. I love fashion, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to find that with highstreet shops copying the big designers, the neon trend is looking a bit... plasticy and cheap lately. These soft colours are refreshing and sweet.
 
The same can be said for this jumper, I love the Christmas feel to it from the reindeer, and I think that softer scoopy neckline would be flattering on most people.
 
 
 
 
Here is a cluster of some more of this inspirational colour scheme (complete with hot blonde babe). I think those Christmas label ideas are stunning, and if you used a stamp then you could rustle a few up in no time. I'm also a big fan of ribbon, I definitely do not have enough in my life.

 
 
These photos are not very big today, so I am clustering them for more interest. Here we have some real Swedish Swedeness:
Beautiful waterside houses in amazing colours, an excellent pair of clogs and a stylish Swedish girl. I love the wholesome feel to these images, I'm feeling inspired for the January sales....

 

And here's the pug, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment