Thursday 24 October 2013

Knitspiration #4


Todays' knitspiration is all about my favourite look: baggy! I love wearing baggy tops with skinny bottoms, not only does it look pretty good, but it is also so comfy and cuddly.

 I love the colour of this jumper as well as the stitches used, if only I could afford that much wool..


 Gotta love a classic nineties style, complete with rolled sleeves. I didn't even know that this many cable stitches existed.

 This one, complete with ripped jeans and cuppa tea, is making me want to snuggle up with my dogs.


 I love this girl's boots as well, that jumper looks so comfy.


 An example of how you can do baggy and look smart at the same time; I would love a coat like this.


Lastly: classic nineties child! Sadly I still dress like this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment